
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Orbytt | Gualberto Oyangoren | Activity</title>
	<link>https://orbytt.ai/members/gualbertooyangoren/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://orbytt.ai/members/gualbertooyangoren/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Gualberto Oyangoren.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:37:13 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca61d06ae36782c24014f9ae2f66bd11</guid>
				<title>Gualberto Oyangoren posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://orbytt.ai/news-feed/p/1795/#acomment-1836</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2026 21:24:37 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://orbytt.ai/members/vramayrat/" rel="nofollow">@victor</a></span> yes, hopefully can find worthwhile deals here!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://orbytt.ai/members/gualbertooyangoren/" data-bb-hp-profile="34133" rel="nofollow">Gualberto Oyangoren</a> posted an update <span> </span><b>About</b><p>&#x1f44b; Hi, I’m Yang! I am a Global Operations &amp; Real Estate Specialist with over 3 years of experience bridging the gap between large-scale travel technology and boutique [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bf22494d10e2f49b8352f0290086a84</guid>
				<title>Gualberto Oyangoren posted an update:  About&#x1f44b; Hi, I’m Yang! I am a Global Operations &#38; Real [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://orbytt.ai/news-feed/p/1795/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 02:16:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span> </span>About</p>
<p>&#x1f44b; Hi, I’m Yang! I am a Global Operations &amp; Real Estate Specialist with over 3 years of experience bridging the gap between large-scale travel technology and boutique vacation rental management. While many VAs specialize in a single platform, I bring a &#8220;macro&#8221; perspective to property management. My background includes over 2.5 years as a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1795"><a href="https://orbytt.ai/news-feed/p/1795/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		